Making Seder in your Passover Seder
When Moshe Asked Pharaoh to let his people go after 40 years in slavery, the Egyptian ruler refused, and god sent ten plagues on Egypt. We will not give you a breakdown of the horrible plaques, but a breakdown of ten amazing things about the Passover Seder:
1. Reciting the Kiddush blessing and welcoming the festive holiday.
2. When the israelites fled Egypt, they didn’t have time to bake bread, so chametz is removed and matzahs decorate your Seder feasts.
3. It is a mitzvah to sit around the Seder table and read the magnificent story of the Israelits and their liberation.
4. Prepare your voices and learn the lyrics of Passover traditional songs, because they will be sung around the table by all generations and you will want to be synced. Some of the greatest songs are: Dayenu, Ma Nishtanah, Avadim Hayinu, Who Knows one?
5. Eating traditional Passover foods: Maror, Karpas, eggs, haroset, Z’roa, Hazeret.
6. Reading the Haggadah for A-Z, and learning about the crossing of the Red Sea and God’s miracles.
7. Drinking four cups of wine to celebrate freedom.
8. Search for the hidden Afikoman, finding it and being rewarded for the treasure hunt.
9. After completing the traditional steps it is time to enjoy the feast and meal prepared and toasting for Passover and the amazing company you are with.